Indirect Procurement Coordinator Switzerland (f/m) 100%
Aesch BL, Switzerland
Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company headquartered in Zürich Switzerland, with affiliates in Germany, Ukraine, Russia, Dubai, South Africa and Panama and currently more than 1,900 employees globally. Acino develops, manufactures and internationally markets well-proven and innovative pharmaceuticals in novel drug delivery forms.
For our site in Aesch we are seeking a person with following qualifictions:
Your main responsibilities include:
- To maintain and develop a local operational and tactical procurement activities
- Partner and consult together with internal business stakeholders
- Closely interact with the Group Indirect Procurement team on Global level
- Coordinate indirect procurement activities in CH
- Support sourcing projects and negotiations as required across multiple categories
- Control and report indirect procurement budgets, results and performance
- Knowledge in purchasing and procurement processes
- Good knowledge within Internal business stakeholder management
- Profound knowledge in Microsoft Office Applications , SAP and common eProcurement systems
- Working experience in an international environment
- Analytical skills
- Operational and tactical procurement
- Perfect knowledge in English and German (written and oral communication)
Key Success Behaviour
- Living the Acino values (courage, empathy, motivation, trust)
- Good communicator, Organized and Creative
- Result oriented and strong driver (like to move things)
- Persuasive and Pragmatic as well as Professional
- Self-motivated as well as Team player
- Conflict resolution and problem-solving
- Effective time and work management
If you are interested in working for a company that offers challenging opportunities, we invite you to send your application along with all pertinent documents – preferably via e-mail as PDF document – to Ms Sandra Gamboni.
HR Business Partner Corp. Functions & Operations, Personal.email@example.com
We are looking forward to the opportunity to get to know you. We do only accept direct applications.
If you are interested in working for a company that offers such challenging opportunities, we invite you to send your application along with all pertinent documents – preferably via e-mail in one PDF document – to Mrs. S. Gamboni, Human Resource Management.
Sandra Gamboni, Manager HR
Phone +41 44 555 22 00
We are looking forward to meeting you in person. Only direct applications are considered.Job list