In-Licensing Manager (f/m) 100%
Zürich / Oerlikon, International/Corporate
Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region, and Latin America, and we operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust, and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Identify sources for products requested by Global Portfolio/Regional Management
- Negotiate initial commercial terms and coordinate preparation of Business Case
- Pressure test input of local teams and present opportunity to Senior Management
- Coordinate Due Diligence
- Negotiate final deal terms and Licensing & Supply Agreement with Licensor including input from various internal function (Supply Chain, Quality, Regulatory…)
- Follow-up post signing and support internal launch process as facilitator for the communication with Licensor
- Alliance Management post launch for all transactions executed (escalation point, contract renegotiation)
Ideal personal profile:
- Business school graduate with MBA is preferred
- Min. 5 years’ experience in Licensing role in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in the Generics industry represents a plus
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Strong communications and negotiation skills
- Experience with leading and managing cross-functional projects as well as making and giving presentations
- Capable to establish and maintain collaboration with many diverse people and cultures on all organisational levels
- Collaborative, comfortable interacting with senior management
This is the opportunity to join a very dynamic organization, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future. If this sounds exciting, we would love to hear more about you!
Please send us your complete application to – preferably via e-mail into one PDF document – to Ms Emmanuelle Leblanc.
We are looking forward to the opportunity to get to know you.
Only direct applications are considered.