HR Supervisor GEM
Dubai, United Arab Emirates , Middle East & Africa
Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region, and Latin America, and we operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust, and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
In the Middle East & Africa region we are looking for a HR Supervisor- GEM (Gulf and Eastern Mediterranean) based in Dubai.
- Support implementation of the business and growth strategies for GEM.
- Implement Human Resources Plans for GEM in consultation with the HR Director and relevant business partners.
- Understand and Identify business and operational needs working closely with the line management.
- Build strong working relationships within market to be able to identify and understand both line manager and employee needs.
- In consultation with HR Director advise and support line management with organizational planning and changes.
- Execute the workforce plan, staffing and recruitment process.
- Develop, implement and maintain Human Resources Policies and procedures, where applicable aligned to local market practice and Acino regional policy principles.
- Provide consistent and timely communication about Human Resources processes and broader business issues to employees and managers.
- Ensure high data integrity in the Human resources database for the relevant employee population.
- Act as a back up for HR colleagues in MEA and participate actively in MEA wide initiatives when required
Experience & Knowledge
- Fluent in Arabic & English French is a plus.
- Pharmaceutical Sector experience.
- Experience within a global multinational with a matrix organization is a benefit and with a global Human resources ERP System (SAP, PeopleSoft, workday, etc.)
- Expert Knowledge of GEM countries labor laws and regulations.
- Operates in accordance with the company’s high compliance and code of conduct standards.
- Hands on practical whilst being able to ac as business partner to management.
- Takes personal accountability for achieving results and owns project.
- Team player with good level of cultural awareness and sensitivity.
- Degree in Human Resources /Business Administration.
- 5 + yrs Huma Resources experience.
This is the opportunity to join a very dynamic organization, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future. If this sounds exciting, we would love to hear more about you! Please send us your complete application to -Careers.Dubai@acino.swiss
We are looking forward to the opportunity to get to know you. Only direct applications to Careers.Dubai@acino.swiss will be processed.
This position will be closed January 5, 2020.
Apply & Further Information
If you are interested in working for a company that offers such challenging opportunities, we invite you to send your application along with all pertinent documents – preferably via e-mail in one PDF document to the following email address:
We are looking forward to hearing from you. Only direct applications are considered.Job list