HR Business Partner – Egypt
Cairo, Egypt, Middle East & Africa
Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region, and Latin America, and we operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust, and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
In the Middle East & Africa region we are looking for an HR Business Partner based in Cairo, Egypt.
· This position is responsible for working with the business and the country manager to provide strategic and operational human resources support for Egypt.
· In Addition, the incumbent shall be required to participate actively in Acino and MEA Specific initiatives as required by the HR director both within and outside his/her own markets
· Support implementation of the business and growth strategies for Egypt
· Implement Human Resources Plans for Egypt in consultation with the HR Director and relevant business partners.
· Understand and Identify business and operational needs working closely with the line management
· Build strong working relationships within Egypt market to e able to identify and understand both lne manager and employee needs.
· Manage, develop and enhance the day to day Human Resources operations and related resources within the area of responsibility
· In consultation with HR Director advise and support line management with organizational planning and changes, support change management processes and advise regarding employee relations needs
· Lead the workforce planning, staffing and recruitment process and recommend initiatives for the improvement and further development of these key processes in accordance with the labour law and current multinational best practices
· Develop, implement and maintain Human Resources Policies and procedures, where applicable aligned to local market practice and Acino regional policy principles.
· Manage all onboarding and termination processes, personnel files and related administration and employee cases according to Acino policies and local laws.
· Provide consistent and timely communication about Human Resources processes and broader business issues to employees and managers.
· Ensure high data integrity in the Human resources database for the relevant employee population
· Act as a back up for HR colleagues in MEA and participate actively in MEA wide initiatives when required
Experience & Knowledge
· Fluent in Arabic & English
· Exposure to the Pharmaceutical Sector
· Experience within a global multinational with a matrix organization is a benefit and with a global Human resources ERP System (SAP, PeopleSoft, workday, etc.)
· Expert Knowledge of the country’s laour laws and regulations
· Operates in accordance with the company’s high compliance and code of conduct standards
· Hands on practical whilst being able to ac as business partner to management
· Takes personal accountability for achieving results and owns project
· Team player with good level of cultural awareness and sensitivity
Degree & Education
· Degree in Human Resources /Business
· 8 + yrs Huma Resources experience with 3 years in managerial role
This is the opportunity to join a very dynamic organization, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future. If this sounds exciting, we would love to hear more about you! Please send us your complete application to – preferably via e-mail into one PDF document –Careers.Dubai@acino.swiss
We are looking forward to the opportunity to get to know you. Only direct applications to Careers.Dubai@acino.swiss will be processed.
This position will be closed October 31 2019.
Apply & Further Information
If you are interested in working for a company that offers such challenging opportunities, we invite you to send your application along with all pertinent documents – preferably via e-mail in one PDF document – to Ms. Nadia Benabdallah, Human Resources Director MEA.
Nadia Benabdallah, Human Resources Director MEA
Phone +97 145 56 54 44
We are looking forward to meeting you in person. Only direct applications are considered.Job list