HR Business Partner (100%)
Aesch / Liesberg , Switzerland, Switzerland
Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region, and Latin America, and we operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust, and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
We are currently looking for
HR Business Partner (100%)
The HR Business partner is accountable for managing all the HR activities for allocated functional groups (regular presence at our sites in Aesch and Liesberg is required) to enable them to reach their current and future business objectives. The HR Business partner is strongly contributing to the definition of the people strategy for both his/her area as well as for the Site based on the business strategy and policies. Organizational and people development activities are particularly important, as well as strategic workforce planning and recruiting.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Develop, drive and execute HR plans, objectives and priorities
- Develop, drive and execute with the business its people agenda to support achievement of the unit’s current goals and future requirements, incl. recruitment, performance management and development plans as well as succession planning
- Ensure compliance with the relevant labor regulation
Drive collaboration by establishing effective and collaborative relationships with stakeholders from business and HR
- Establish effective cooperative relationships with all local and global stakeholders from the business and HR
- Collaborate with other HR Business Partners and peers to develop integrated solutions and to insure that policies and programs support the improvement of leader effectiveness and employee engagement
- Utilize the specific HR expertise across the team to define strategies to develop our people according to the business needs and individual capabilities
- Implement effective programs, policies and processes with the business
- Support local HR programs and strategies in the respective business area and ensure alignment with the overall Site mission and strategy
- Provide change management support and effectively communicate and implement programs, processes and policies
- Partner with business leaders to implement the development, talent management and succession planning of the associates within their function
- Provide fast and appropriate HR solutions for any needs, setting the priorities according to the function’s strategies and planning
- Develop a positive employee relations environment which optimizes our business effectiveness and minimizes legal risk
- Develop strong relationships of trust and mutual respect with both management and associates
- Ensure best practice and precedents are maintained across site
- Resolve employee relations issues through a systematic approach, using sound judgment, legal advice (when appropriate) and a solution oriented approach
- 3-5-year experience as HR Business Partner within an international organization preferably within a pharmaceutical company
- Proven ability to facilitate, persuade, influence and build credibility with all levels and all functions
- Can take employee feedback and identify trends and themes
- Positive mindset and the ability to adapt to fast moving and changing environment
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in German and English is a must
This is the opportunity to join a very dynamic organization, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future. If this sounds exciting, we would love to hear more about you!
Please use this link to apply. Note only direct applications via our HR systems will be considered.