Head of Projects and Continuous Improvement (f/m/d)
Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region, and Latin America, and we operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust, and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
We are constantly expanding our market position with a future-oriented international business strategy. Therefore, we are looking for a dedicated and motivated person to strengthen our team in Aesch, BL.
Head of Projects and Continuous Improvement
The Head of Projects and continuous improvement will be responsible for leading the improvement processes at the plant. She/he will manage the development and establishment of a culture, which will allow constant improvement of processes. This role will provide a framework for improvements by promoting the attainment of results for each responsible project. She/he will lead site training and learning network and develop the function.
- Define, structure and control processes by delivering more consistent and predicable performance
- Steer on all site projects and initiative
- Significantly increase product robustness and efficiency viaReducing lead-times, process waste
- Building a culture of pro-active performance management and continuous improvement
- Improving customer service levels
- Provide leadership to the site on continuous improvement and development of skills and capabilities
- Provide guidance and consultancy on CI and project management
- Develop project management guidance
- Reporting to the Site Head Switzerland
- Master degree in Engineering or natural science; Six Sigma experience as plus
- At least to five years’ experience in manufacturing with statistic ability; (pharmaceutical industry preferred)
- Good knowledge of the different concepts of lean manufacturing
- Excellence knowledge in Change Management and Project Management
- Ability to plan, coordinate, prioritize and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (English and German); proven communication skills with ability to work all levels in our site organization
- Autonomy and good spirit of initiative
- Strong business and growth mindset
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Generous pension found
- Lunches at reduced price
- State of the art working conditions (e.g. working from home, flexible time management…)
This is the opportunity to join a very dynamic organization, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future. If you are interested in this role we are looking forward to hearing from you.
Note that only direct applications via our HR system (follow the link above) will be considered