Head of New Regions 100% (f/m)
Zürich / Oerlikon, International/Corporate
The Head of New Regions is a part of the Executive Committee of Acino.
Your main responsibilities include:
Strengthen business in key markets:
- Develop and implement plans for penetrating and growing the new markets (LATAM, English-speaking African countries incl. South Africa, Russia)
- Create new opportunities in emerging markets for Acino
Contribute to organization and management:
- Drive effective management processes, including alignment and cohesion on key decisions
- Foster strong partnership between headquarters and regions to secure efficient execution of plans
- Promote a spirit of inclusion across the organization
Drive profitability agenda:
- Drive operational and organisational efficiency
- Streamline key functions in the business, reduce unneeded infrastructure, and identify operating leverage and discipline
Embrace and evolve Acino culture:
- Continue build-up of a high-performance, results-oriented culture with accountability, clear decision processes, competitive urgency plus a passion for growth in the next 2-3 years
- Act with courage to always ‘do the right thing’, fostering a culture of ethical behavior and compliance in all matters
- Enable a spirit of team work and cross-functional collaboration
- 10-15 years’ experience in international roles in the pharmaceutical industry
- Strategic Vision & Clarity: Shapes a company strategy with a short-term horizon based on understanding of market dynamics, company assets and business opportunities. Effective in articulating the vision and direction
- Results Focus & Delivery: Drives uncompromisingly for higher performance by creating better ways of doing things, enabling sustained higher levels of performance. Pursues incremental improvements in business performance, using robust analysis and benchmarking
- Teamwork: Empowers team to perform by aligning responsibilities to individuals’ competencies. Empowers the team to identify and solve problems, providing necessary support. Creates a team identity and holds the team accountable for collective goals
- Influencing & Collaboration: Facilitates collaboration amongst others by bringing people together and engaging colleagues to make joint decisions. Effective in resolving conflict
- Flexibility/Dealing with Ambiguity: Mobilizes change by continuously engaging others to understand and address emotional reactions and maintain commitment
- Courage/Integrity: Acts with courage, integrity and transparency by upholding high ethical standards and adhering to strict compliance in all matters
Considerable travel must be expected to the countries within the regional scope.
This is the opportunity to join a very dynamic organization, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future. If this sounds exciting, we would love to hear more about you! Please send us your complete application to – preferably via e-mail into one PDF document – to Ms. Emmanuelle Leblanc.
We are looking forward to the opportunity to get to know you.
Only direct applications are considered.