Head of Global Supply Chain 100% (f/m/d)
Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region, and Latin America, and we operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust, and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
We are currently looking for a professional to lead the Global Supply Chain strategy, governance, guidance and processes across the company. To manage End-to-End supply chain processes and implement changes to conduct global operational excellence.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Functional leader and owner of demand & supply planning related processes (demand planning, forecasting, production planning and material planning);
- Functional leader of the regional supply chain in the regional offices, accountable for End-to-End Supply chain;
- Drive the performance management for the Global Supply Chain;
- Manage direct material suppliers, contract negotiations and spend for raw materials, packaging, and finished goods;
- Functional owner of all related IT systems (within SAP landscape or complementary systems);
- Drive the strategic agenda for the global supply chain and building the path to integrated Business Planning;
- Develop and drive the global S&OP process;
- Ensure product availability and high level of service at a competitive cost, and in full compliance with all applicable regulations;
- Responsible for inventory management across the globe and for its execution in all regions: safety stock, bridging stocks, inventory turns, stock at distributors etc.;
- Ensure cross functional alignment across supply chain i.e. regulatory, Finance, Business Development and Launch Management;
- Support customer service team to ensure clear alignment between planning and deliveries;
- Present and lead the global supply chain in all M&A projects;
- Drive talent management and development within Global Leadership Team.
- Degree in Engineering, Science or comparable education;
- 15+ years of experience in the End-to-End Supply Chain, such as Global Planning, Procurement, Logistics, Customer Service; Production and External supply;
- Proven track record in leading S&OP processes, demand and forecast management, in production planning and material planning process;
- Knowledge of the pharma business in emerging markets is desired, especially regarding regulatory requirements and their impact on the E2E Supply Chain;
- Demonstrate strong business acumen and a solid understanding of End-to-End Supply Chain;
- Strong knowledge and experience in managing the external partners- CMO/ESO;
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry is preferred;
- Be a role model for Acino’s values, ethics and values-based, risk-informed decision-making;
- Demonstrated leadership capability and track record of developing and leading high-performance teams;
- Pragmatic, solution-oriented thinker who possesses a “can do” attitude, coupled with excellent organizational and communication skills (verbal, written, listening, conveying messages);
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate and influence others, negotiate cross functionally for positive outcomes and establish the best forward path in the face of competing points of view;
- Collaborative, outward and forward-looking, empowering people to respond in real-time to a changing environment;
- Fluent in English, and any other language is a plus.
This is the opportunity to join a very dynamic organization, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future.
If this sounds exciting, we look forward to hearing from you! Please apply here.
Please send your application documents in English.
Only direct applications are considered. No agencies please.
Our team will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the position or about Acino. You can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only direct applications will be considered.
In connection with your application, Acino will collect, process and store personal data about you. Our Privacy Notice for Prospective Employees, also available in German, provides an overview of the personal data that Acino processes during the application process.
Note: This Privacy Notice may be updated by Acino, we therefore invite you to consult the latest versions via the above links. In the event of any conflict between the English and German versions of this Privacy Notice, the English version shall prevail.
We look forward to receiving your application.Job list