Head of Corporate Quality Assurance 100% (f/m/d)
Zurich / Munich, International/Corporate
Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region, and Latin America, and we operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust, and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated person to lead the Quality Assurance Team of Acino. You will report to the Chief Operations Officer with daily responsibilities towards the Quality Team across Acino globally. The role is a part of the global Acino Leadership team.
This position is either based in Munich or Zurich, depending on the right candidate.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Safeguard Quality and GxP compliance of Acino Products and Processes.
- Responsibility for overseeing and directing QA activities and implementations of initiatives across Global Operations as well as specific objectives related to QA strategies and activities.
- Safeguard cGMP and Product Compliance in Global Manufacturing and Sourcing Network.
- Further develop people and leadership in CQA and in local QA organisations.
- Assure close cooperation with external partners in all QA related aspects.
- Degree (Master or higher) in Natural Sciences (e.g. Pharmaceutical, Chemistry, Biochemistry).
- 7-10+ years of experience in Quality Assurance, Chemical/Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Quality Control.
- Experience in international GMP requirements.
- Successful career track in QA functions on site level of corporate functions.
- Working experience in more than one Pharma company is preferred.
- Experience in conducting audits.
- Experience in Line and Functional Management.
- Experience with team and people development.
- Clear understanding of current & future trends & opportunities in pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Experience in planning and budgeting / project management.
- Strong accountability and result oriented and able to prioritize.
- Strong communication and influencing skills, fluency in English at a professional level is mandatory.
- Strong leadership skills and able to be highly effective in a matrix environment.
- Strong analytical thinking and solid approach to problem solving in complex situations.
- Capable to establish and maintain collaboration with many diverse people and cultures on all organizational levels.
This is the opportunity to join a very dynamic organization, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future. If this sounds exciting, we look forward to hearing from you!
Please send your application documents in English. APPLY HERE.
Only direct applications are considered. No agencies please.