Head of Contract Manufacturing
Zurich / Oerlikon, Switzerland
Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region, and Latin America, and we operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust, and empathy and pro-vide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
We are currently looking for a Head of Contract Manufacturing, reporting to COO, to be based in our HQ in Zurich, Switzerland.
- Overall responsibility of Acino’s Contract Manufacturing business, including team lead and P&L
- Creating and implementing commercial and operational strategies for key activities like
- Key Account Management
- Business Development
- CM Projects
- Reporting of P&L, pipeline and projects status to the COO and Acino’s Executive Committee
- Continuously optimizing, improving and adapting the business unit towards the market needs and internal procedures
- Being an ambassador for Acino and Acino Contract Manufacturing within the pharmaceutical industry
- Lead deal discussions and negotiations for new contracts
- Participating in trade shows and industry conferences
- Understanding industry trends and topics
- Participating in other strategic projects for Acino
- Participating in Acino’s extended leadership team
- CMO experience (preferably in OSDs)
- Desired: 10-20 years of leadership, BD or KAM experience in the CMO industry (preferably OSDs)
- Well established network in the pharma industry
- CRM and related KPI experience
- Data driven decision making
- Business mind-set
- Customer focused
- Hands-on; sales & can-do attitude
- Pro-active and communicative
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to influence internal and external stakeholders
- Organized & structured work approach
This is the opportunity to join a very dynamic organization, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future. If this sounds exciting, we would love to hear more about you!
Please use this link to apply. Note only direct applications via our HR systems will be considered.