Group Consolidation and Reporting Manager 100% (m/w/d)
Zürich, Oerlikon, International/Corporate
Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region, and Latin America, and we operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust, and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
We are currently looking for a seasoned finance professional to be responsible for financial closing and consolidation at group level to ensure a meaningful, accurate and reliable reporting. You will ensure compliance with IFRS and providing external stakeholders with high quality reporting.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Own global monthly and annual end-to-end financial closing process including the reporting to senior management and external stakeholders;
- Manage the consolidation and reporting team;
- Analyze special accounting matters and prepare respective accounting papers;
- Provide support to local accounting departments in accounting and reporting matters;
- Preparation of consolidated annual & quarterly financial statements and annual report in accordance with IFRS;
- Timely submission of shareholder reporting deliverables (including quarterly group reporting package);
- Closely work with external auditors;
- Involvement in annual budget process and monthly forecasting;
- Identify and implement process improvements as part of continuous improvement initiatives;
- Collaboration within special (group-wide) projects.
- 5-10 years of work experience in this area of responsibility, preferably in a Big 4 company;
- Qualified accountant with a diploma/degree in accounting (CPA or Chartered Accountant);
- Excellent technical knowledge and deep understanding of IFRS is a must;
- Experience with annual reporting according to IFRS;
- Experience in reporting to senior management;
- Tagetik knowledge is a plus;
- Team player and independently working, flexible and motivated;
- Ability to take on responsibility to deliver reliable and accurate financial reporting;
- Result oriented and focused on the goals set;
- Trustworthy and with ethics of the business;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and ability to foster consensus or challenging complex initiatives;
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
This is the opportunity to join a very dynamic organization, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future.
If this sounds exciting, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your application HERE.
Please send your application documents in English.
Only direct applications are considered. No agencies please.