GMP/GDP Compliance Manager (m/f/d)
München Deutschland, Germany
Acino AG, based in Munich, is part of the Acino Group, a Swiss pharmaceutical company and a leader in advanced drug delivery technologies with its headquarters in Zurich.
Acino out-licenses its own products and manufactures third party products mainly for the European market. In its commercial operations, Acino has a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region, and Latin America. We operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust, and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
We are constantly expanding our market position with a future-oriented international business strategy. Therefore, we are looking for a dedicated and motivated person to strengthen our team in Munich, Germany.
GMP/GDP Compliance Manager (m/f/d)
- Oversight of local quality units from a GMP and GDP compliance perspective
- Safeguard and support the implementation of Acino requirements at Acino manufacturing sites and regional offices
- Maintain corporate Quality Management System documents and provide training
- Meet on regular basis with QA representatives from regional offices and manufacturing sites within Acino to ensure coordination and development of the QMS in Acino worldwide
- Support the maintenance and improvement of global external supplier quality oversight including supplier qualification, supplier risk management and audit planning process(coordination and follow up with Acino regional sites, maintenance of electronical database)
- Support the implementation and operation of electronic Quality System Tools at ACINO Sites
- Lead cross-functional projects
- Perform audits at internal ACINO sites and external third parties
- Master’s degree in pharmacy, chemistry, biology or another life science
- Minimum 3 years of pharmaceutical industry experience preferably in quality, production or development, preferred if gained in an international environment
- Project Management experience is an advantage
- Basic experience in GMP or GDP auditing is an advantage
- Good knowledge of GxP requirements
- High analytical and process-oriented mindset combined with the capability of understanding complex situations and processes
- Good collaboration skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and proactively with superiors and peers
- Eagerness to learn and continuously improve
- Structured and quality-conscious way of working
- Able to work in an international and interdisciplinary environment
- Fluent in Business English (written and oral) is a must; German is highly preferred (any further languages are an advantage)
We offer a very attractive working environment within a highly motivated team with excellent working conditions. You can expect the following benefits:
- A job in a crisis-proof pharmaceutical company
- An international working environment in a constantly growing company
- A quality and customer-oriented environment
- A motivated, agile and service-oriented team
- Interesting and highly diversified tasks that provide a broad basis for your future career in the pharmaceutical industry
- Attractive salary
- Flexible working hours (possibility of home Office)
This is the opportunity to join a very dynamic organization, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future. If you are interested in this role we are looking forward to hearing from you.
Note that only direct applications via our HR system (follow the link above) will be considered.