Global SFE Director 100% (f/m)
Zurich / Oerlikon, International/Corporate
Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region, and Latin America, and we operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust, and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
In this role you will be responsible to drive impact through commercial execution in the short, mid and long term, as well as driving change management initiatives to establish effective field execution and SFE capabilities across regions. You will report directly to the Global Head of Commercial Operations.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Partner with Region Heads and local GMs to drive inorganic growth through effective sales execution.
- Define SFE approach, including segmentation and targeting, sizing and enforce them at local level.
- Finalize the roll-out and enforce the use of a dashboard of KPIs to be used by local teams, in order to measure commercial performance.
- Finalize the roll-out of the multi-channel tool across regions and ensure it is effectively used to drive customer engagement.
- Ensure all regions have the right level of SFE capabilities and define programs to enhance them where needed.
- Establish a network of SFE champions across regions leveraging regional and local SFE managers.
- Provide SFE expert advice and support to local and regional teams.
- Deep knowledge of SFE methodologies & approaches in the context of Healthcare.
- Experience in driving change management initiatives across multiple countries.
- Track success record in international management roles or with MNC.
- Familiarity with data analysis & the use of excel.
- Consulting background preferred.
- Minimum 8 years related working experience in the Sales & Marketing consulting in Healthcare or in International Commercial Excellence/SFE roles, in Healthcare companies.
- Strong leadership through influence.
- Ability to drive change management in matrix organizations.
- Capable to establish and maintain collaboration with many diverse people and cultures on all organizational levels.
- Strong accountability, result oriented and able to prioritize
- Strong communication and influencing skills, fluency in English at a professional level is mandatory.
- Solid approach to problem solving based on strong business acumen.
This is the opportunity to join a very dynamic organization, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future. If this sounds exciting, we would love to hear more about you!
Please send your application documents in English.
Only direct applications are considered. No agencies please.