Global Sales Force Effectiveness Manager (f/m) 100%
Zürich, Oerlikon, International/Corporate
Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region, and Latin America, and we operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust, and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
Your main responsibilities include
- Taking a leading role in the transformation and future of a company that does business in some of the world’s most dynamic markets and countries
- Rising to the challenge of defining, designing and enforcing our strategic and tactical Sales Force Effectiveness approach in more than 85 emerging markets including: Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Ukraine and the CIS
- Upskilling one of the world’s most courageous and dedicated salesforces with segmentation and targeting, sizing, demand forecasting and other necessary approaches
- Establishing a dashboard of KPIs to be used by local teams to measure commercial performance and instill a culture of analysis, learning and performance
- Provide Sales Force Effectiveness expert advice and support to local and regional teams
- Motivating our employees to make Acino the preferred brand for patients and professionals in emerging markets
Ideal personal profile:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in international Commercial Excellence/Sales Force Effectiveness roles in Healthcare companies or in Sales & Marketing consulting in Healthcare
- Knowledge of Sales Force Effectiveness methodologies & approaches in the context of Healthcare
- Track success record in international management roles or with MNC
- Familiarity with data analysis and proficient use of Excel
- Strong leadership through influence
- Able to drive change management in matrix organizations
- Capable to establish and maintain collaboration with many diverse people and cultures on all organisational levels
- Strong accountability, results oriented and able to prioritize
- Strong communications and influencing skills
- Solid approach to problem solving based on strong business acumen
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
This is the opportunity to join a very dynamic organization, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future. If this sounds exciting, we would love to hear more about you!
Please send us your complete application to Ms. Svenja Levinson: email@example.com
We are looking forward to the opportunity to get to know you. Only direct applications are considered.
Support from external service providers:
Please note that we are supported in recruiting by our RPO partner Unisite.