Global QA Audit & Project Manager (w/m/d) 100%
Miesbach , Germany
Acino AG in Miesbach is part of the Acino Group. Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region, and Latin America, and we operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust, and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
The position is in Miesbach / Germany (relocation during 2020 to Munich)
- Manage and perform internal audits at Acino manufacturing sites and regional offices; support the global audit team by performing third party audits wherever necessary
- Develop and manage the corporate Acino supplier qualification and audit process (coordination and follow up with Acino regional sites, maintenance of electronical database)
- Lead the global auditor qualification and training process
- Lead cross-functional projects
- Initiate, revise, and review corporate Quality Management System documents according to the master plan, provide trainings upon request
- Safeguard and support the implementation of Acino requirements at Acino manufacturing sites and regional offices
- Analyze and optimize global business processes in cooperation with different functions and local sites
- Lead quality improvements and support the escalation process
- Develop and implement the global 3rd party risk management process
- Support the knowledge management strategy by regular trainings of the Acino network with new and upcoming regulatory requirements
- Master’s degree in pharmacy, chemistry, biology or another life science
- Minimum 5 years of pharmaceutical industry experience either in quality, production or development, preferred if gained in an international environment
- Excellent knowledge of GxP requirements
- Project Management experience
- Relevant experience as lead auditor for third parties (e.g. contract manufacturer, raw material suppliers, logistic service providers)
- High analytical and process-oriented mindset combined with the capability of understanding complex situations and processes
- Ability to communicate effectively and proactively with superiors and peers
- Readiness for business travelling (10-20%)
This is the opportunity to join a very dynamic organization, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future. If this sounds exciting, we would love to hear more about you! Please send us your complete application to – preferably via e-mail into one PDF document -, to Ms. Sandra Gamboni, HR Responsible / Telephone +41 61 338 60 00 / firstname.lastname@example.org / We are looking forward to the opportunity to get to know you. / Only direct applications are considered.
Apply & Further Information
If you are interested in working for a company that offers such challenging opportunities, we invite you to send your application along with all pertinent documents – preferably via e-mail in one PDF document – to Sandra Gamboni, HR Business Partner Germany.
Sandra Gamboni, HR Business Partner Germany.
Phone +41 61 338 60 00
We are looking forward to meeting you in person. Only direct applications are considered.Job list