Global Head of Salesforce Effectiveness (f/m) 100%
Oerlikon / Zürich, International/Corporate
Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region, and Latin America, and we operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust, and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Taking a leading role in the transformation and future of a company that does business in some of the world’s most dynamic markets and countries
- Liaising with the Executive Comity to define SFE priorities for the sustainable growth of Acino, and how to drive impact through commercial execution in the short, mid and long term
- Rising to the challenge of defining, designing and enforcing our strategic and tactical Sales Force Effectiveness approach
- Driving change management initiatives to establish effective field execution and SFE capabilities in more than 85 emerging markets including: Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Ukraine and the CIS
- Partnering with Region Heads and local General Managers to identify needs and how to best establish SFE processes
- Upskilling one of the world’s most courageous and dedicated salesforces with segmentation and targeting, sizing, demand forecasting and other necessary approaches
- Establishing a dashboard of KPIs to be used by local teams to measure commercial performance and instill a culture of analysis, learning and performance
- Providing SFE expert advice and support to local and regional teams
- Establishing a network of SFE champions across regions leveraging regional and local SFE managers
- Motivating our employees to make Acino the preferred brand for patients and professionals in emerging markets
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in international Commercial Excellence/Sales Force Effectiveness roles in Healthcare companies or in Sales & Marketing consulting in Healthcare
- Consulting background preferred
- Knowledge of Sales Force Effectiveness methodologies & approaches in the context of Healthcare
- Experience in driving change management initiatives across multiple countries
- Track success record in international management roles or with multinational corporation
- Familiarity with data analysis and proficient use of Excel
- Strong leadership through influence
- Able to drive change management in matrix organizations
- Capable to establish and maintain collaboration with many diverse people and cultures on all organizational levels
- Strong accountability, results oriented and able to prioritize
- Strong communications and influencing skills
- Solid approach to problem solving based on strong business acumen
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
This is the opportunity to join a very dynamic organization, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future. If this sounds exciting, we would love to hear more about you! Please send your complete application – preferably via e-mail into one PDF document – to Ms. Emmanuelle Leblanc.
HRBP & Talent Acquisition
We are looking forward to the opportunity to get to know you.
Only direct applications are considered.
Apply & Further Information
To apply we invite you to send your application along with all pertinent documents – preferably via e-mail in one PDF document – to our HR team through the email listed below. The team is also happy to respond to any questions about the role or Acino, that you might have.
We are looking forward to hearing from you. Only direct applications are considered.Job list