Finance Manager Turkey
Istanbul - Turkey, Middle East & Africa
Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region, and Latin America, and we operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust, and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
In the Middle East & Africa region we are looking for a Finance Manager based in our Istanbul, Turkey office.
This position will lead the financial activities of Acino Turkey.
It will require travel around Turkey, focusing on key business opportunities.
· Leads the Forecast and budget processes, and ensure numbers are supported with key strategies and tactics.
· Uses sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
· Ensures Turkey books are compliant with IFRS and corporate accounting guidance, and with Tax requirements.
· Leads the optimization of Turkey working capital (AR, AP and Inventories).
· Implement the internal controls strategy for the Turkey market.
· Periodically assesses the Financial risks related to the business and those related to internal controls. Implement improvements and remediation when necessary.
· Manages internal and external audits.
· Interacts and builds strong working relationships with multiple stakeholders inside of Acino, especially the Regional Finance team to ensure full understanding and correct usage of Acino reporting and forecasting tools.
· Accountable for Turkey financial reporting as part of the Acino transformational changes.
· Works to the highest levels of integrity and compliance, adhering to Acino Standards of Business Conduct and Ethics at all times.
Experience & Knowledge
· Proven history of financial controls and management at a market level.
· Ability to analyze, develop and implement finance improvement plans.
· Proven history of seeking out new information and learning quickly – agility to absorb new concepts, analyse data and ask insightful questions to make effective decisions.
· Ability to work within and lead cross-functional teams, effectively communicating and influencing decisions with senior management.
· Ability to “flex” across different types of cultures, complexities, business situations and matrix partners.
· Effective communication and presentation skills with the ability to create energy and excitement.
· Excellent working knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in finance.
· Business School degree or MBA preferred.
· Excellent command of English and Turkish language.
· Minimum of 5-8 years as a Finance Manager or similar role.
This is the opportunity to join a very dynamic organization, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future. If this sounds exciting, we would love to hear more about you! Please send us your complete application to – preferably via e-mail into one PDF document -Careers.Dubai@acino.swiss
We are looking forward to the opportunity to get to know you. Only direct applications to Careers.Dubai@acino.swiss will be processed.
This position will be closed October 31 2019.
Apply & Further Information
If you are interested in working for a company that offers such challenging opportunities, we invite you to send your application along with all pertinent documents – preferably via e-mail in one PDF document – to Ms. Nadia Benabdallah, Human Resources Director MEA.
Nadia Benabdallah, Human Resources Director MEA
Phone +97 145 56 54 44
We are looking forward to meeting you in person. Only direct applications are considered.Job list