Finance Analyst – GEM (UAE, Oman, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Jordan)
Dubai, UAE, Middle East, Turkey, and Africa
Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region and Latin America, and operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
This position is based in Dubai, UAE and will report directly to the Finance Lead, GEM Cluster. The Finance Team is responsible for forecasting, operational and financial reporting and analysis and this position will play a key role in helping the business grow by managing Sales and Opex expense planning & forecasting / ad hoc analysis and monitor actual performance comparing to Budget & LE and analyze & interpret variances.
Your Responsibilities will be :
- Keeping track of the Receivables and coordinating with the Distributors / Country Sales Managers to ensure payments are received on time.
- Perform reconciliation analysis of SoA with all Distributors on a quarterly basis.
- Prepare accruals as part of monthly close activities and work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting
- Keeping track of the Opex and analysing the actuals vs. benchmarks and comment on variances
- Ensure that Price Lists are updated with Customer Service and FOC discounts and Commercial are accurately booked each month
- FOC reconciliation – TMS vs IMS
- Work closely with Finance Manager on the Budget Exercise and coordinate with Commercial and Supply Team to collect the data
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards
- Increase productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools
- Report on financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews
Your Profile :
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or Finance. MBA or CPA/CA is a plus.
- Experience in Accounting and Financial Planning
- Expert in SAP, Power BI and QlikView and outstanding skills on MS Office especially Excel and Power Point
- Fluent in Business English
- Self-motivated and ability to work in a high-pressure environment and meet stretched deadlines
Please submit your direct application via this LINK
If you are interested in working for a company that offers such challenging opportunities, we invite you to send your application along with all pertinent documents – preferably via e-mail in one PDF document to the following email address:
We are looking forward to hearing from you. Only direct applications are considered.Job list