Executive Assistant to COO (f/m/d) 100%
Zurich / Oerlikon, International/Corporate
Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region, and Latin America, and we operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust, and empathy and pro-vide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
We are currently looking for an Executive Assistant to COO to be based at our HQ in Zurich.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support COO with overall assistance
- Proactive and exceptional agenda management across multiple time zones ensuring that all appointments are scheduled in accordance with the priorities of the business
- Manage, monitor and prioritize executives’ e-mails with a high degree of autonomy
- General admin duties, such as drafting documents, processing invoices/expenses, preparing keynotes, taking minutes as well as responding to routine inquiries
- Arrange and co-ordinate global and cross-functional leadership meetings and company events
- Several years of proven experience as executive assistant, senior executive assistant or other secretarial position with exposure to management in an international environment
- Highly flexible with the ability to adapt to different circumstances and handle unforeseen events
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders as well as loyal with a diplomatic nature and respect for confidentiality
- You are a forward-looking thinker who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Full proficiency in MS-Office-Suite
- High level verbal and written communications skills, fluent in English & German (any further language a plus)
This is the opportunity to join a very dynamic organization, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future.
Execution, Accountability, Multiplier, Growth Mindset and Explicit are Acino Behaviors.
If this sounds exciting, we look forward to hearing from you!
Please send your application documents in English.
Only direct applications are considered. No agencies please.
Our team is happy to respond to any questions about the role or Acino you may have:
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Only direct applications are considered.