Executive Assistant, GEM (Gulf & Emerging Markets)
Dubai, UAE, Middle East, Turkey, and Africa
Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region and Latin America, and operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
This position is based in Dubai, UAE and will report directly to the General Manager, GEM (Gulf & Emerging Markets) providing Executive level support to help ensure smooth execution of the GEM Leadership team’s day to day activities including office based and online administrative support as well as manage the operational processes are optimized to enable business activities. Drive Project Management tasks within the GEM Leadership Team.
Your Responsibilities will be:
- Demonstrates excellent judgement, problem solving, verbal and written skills to effectively communicate with internal and external clients.
- Handles department and Company sensitive information with discretion to ensure confidentiality.
- Manages the office for the GM and LT members including: calendar/meeting coordination, travel planning and expenses, correspondence and office administration.
- Influences the formal and informal structure of the department to ensure business objectives are met.
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills in dealing with all levels of management and different cultures, develops relationships within the organization.
- Minutes and collates presentations for operating committee meetings.
- Prioritizes multiple tasks to meet or exceed deadlines, while operating in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Works with minimal supervision, sets priorities, uses good initiative, follow-up and focuses on details.
- Continuously seeks opportunities for development and knowledge relating to the business as well as career enhancement.
- Oversee virtual meeting calendars for Leadership team – enabling on time and effective key meetings
Your Profile :
- Experience in proactively managing senior executive calendar, travel and other admin requirements. Extensive administrative experience in a fast-paced, multi-task business environment utilizing administrative skills (e.g. Purchase Orders, calendaring, Microsoft applications, T&E, e-conferencing/meetings).
- Demonstrate ability to analyze and solve complex problems using excellent judgment. Highly developed organizational and prioritization skills including project management
- Experienced supporting, partnering, and influencing a range of culturally diverse people.
- Successful track record in administration and office organization which includes coordinating and handling projects. Meetings planning experience, scheduling multiple events for corporate meetings.
- Understanding of effective communication/listening skills and how to impact/influence others. Advanced communicator, written and verbal – utilizing multiple channels
- Fluent in spoken and written English. Knowledge of Arabic would be advantageous
- Expert in Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Teams – Advanced knowledge of other key software applications and fast learner in new applications (e.g. HRIS, Trello, etc.) – able to “multiply” these skills in training others.
- Project Management including multi-tasking and prioritization
This is the opportunity to join a very dynamic organization, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future. If this sounds exciting, we would love to hear more about you!.
Please note only direct applications via our HR system will be considered.
If you are interested in working for a company that offers such challenging opportunities, we invite you to send your application along with all pertinent documents – preferably via e-mail in one PDF document to the following email address:
We are looking forward to hearing from you. Only direct applications are considered.Job list