ESO – Head of Supplier Relationship Management 100% (f/m/d)
Aesch / Baselland, Switzerland
Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region, and Latin America, and we operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust, and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Drive and build strong governance and process managing our CMO’s across the network.
- Long-term strategy for the ESO – function with clear development plan for the ESO-SC team.
- Drive strong RFQ’s process for our CMO’s across the global.
- Drive and Meet with CMO’s to discuss business KPI’s to provide performance feedback, root cause analysis and implement improvements.
- Lead Supplier Relationship Teams (ESO-SC) based on technologies, comprised of quality, sourcing, technical functions including validation, GMP, HSE to ensure standards are met with 10-12 years of experience of managing the contract CMOs and ESO org.
- Manage performance of the suppliers and ESO-SC Team;
- Serve as primary point of escalation for issues/KPIs.
- Set targets for the suppliers’ KPI dashboards.
- Set goals for ESO-SC members with functional heads.
- Review KPIs with suppliers and internal teams.
- Ensure and support the implementation of CAPAs;
- Communicate changes and issues with suppliers.
- Set resource plans and budgets for the SRT/ESO-SC; Lead major projects to improve supplier performance.
- Project and account plans (capacity, saving, changes, transfer).
- Strategic view of the market dynamics, which is affecting the product, COGS.
- Write 3-5 year strategic plans for accounts.
- Provide technical expertise in area of responsibility.
- Lead and review continuous improvement projects.
- Prioritize and lead innovation ideas in collaboration with suppliers; Assure the ESO-SC has “one voice” to third parties Coordination across functions and leadership teams.
- Several years of experience in supplier relationship management.
- Good combination of strategic and operational skills; ability to make flexible, but thorough decisions in a highly dynamic environment.
- Ability to negotiate and manage contracts, and establish and control budgets.
- Effective stakeholder management, both in cross-functional internal and external matrix team environment.
- Strong project management, teamwork and communication skills.
- Strong leadership/stakeholder management in managing the regional team and cross functional.
- Creativity and the ability to develop a flexible approach to changing conditions.
- Ambassador of Acino Leadership Charter: Achiever, Explorer, Communicator, Supporter and, Coach.
- Role model of our Values: courage, empathy, trust and commitment.
This is the opportunity to join a very dynamic organization, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future.
Execution, Accountability, Multiplier, Growth Mindset and Explicit are Acino Behaviors.
If this sounds exciting, we look forward to hearing from you, please apply HERE.
Only direct applications are considered. No agencies please.