Due Diligence Manager 100% (f/m/d)
Zurich / Oerlikon, International/Corporate
Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region, and Latin America, and we operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust, and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
You will have the daily responsibility for managing the due diligence stage for local and global deals at Acino. You will work closely with the regional business development representatives, functional leaders and business partners in reviewing the due diligence applications and reports, and determining the outcome.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Work as a due diligence advisor sparring partner to test advisors assumptions, pro-actively review advisors findings, and assess potential impact for transaction
- Coordinate the internal and external discussions in a timely manner to mitigate all risk issues presented during the due diligence process
- Ensure there is thorough review of all information provided (e.g. data room), coordinate Q&A with the external party and collate inter-dependencies of the findings and risks
- Identify, escalate and provide recommendations on relevant red flags to senior members of the Due Diligence Joint Steering Committee
- Remedy and document the remediation of all red flags, and due diligence decision
- Clear escalation tactics and supporting intra-functional discussions in order to secure smooth progress of the due diligence stage
- Prepare material for the due diligence kick-off meeting with the applicable functions
- Gather additional information from employees, business partners, and relevant gatekeeper functions to facilitate the due diligence review
- Monitor and respond to incoming emails and queries on due diligence requirements
- Build final consolidated due diligence reports based on vendors and internal feedbacks, and connect with the teams that performed the business case for impact discussion and updates to binding offer when needed
- Ensure all relevant business functions provide/sign off on reported summaries of their findings
- Identify training needs and provide support to the Director Business Development for training employees on the due diligence process on a periodic basis.
- Review current due diligence process and tools to formulate recommendations for improvement
- At least 3 years of previous experience in the Pharmaceutical industry with a good understanding of the drug development process through to commercialization (experience working within multiple functional areas is preferred)
- Experience in managing due diligence in pharmaceutical organizations, preferably M&A transactions
- Exposure to Commercial and Business Development functions
- Strong writing and analytical skills required
- Organized and detail oriented
- Highly motivated, self-starter
- Demonstrate ability to operate independently and work as part of a team
- Ability to communicate effectively to a diverse audience at multiple levels within the company
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must be fluent in English (written and spoken)
- High level of integrity and strict adherence to protecting confidential information
This is the opportunity to join a very dynamic organization, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future.
Execution, Accountability, Multiplier, Growth Mindset and Explicit are Acino Behaviors.
If this sounds exciting, we look forward to hearing from you!
Please send your application documents in English.
Only direct applications are considered. No agencies please.