Finance BI solution architect (Data Scientist)
Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region, and Latin America, and we operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust, and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Develop intuitive and informative data visualizations (e.g. Power BI), enabling better decision-making for our top management
- Identify high impact projects and formulate the analytical approach and data acquisition strategy to answer the questions identified
- Build models and platforms for forecasting and guidance of our commercial and operations teams
- Work with business partners across the organization, closely collaborating with IT to identify and analyze the impact of potential data quality issues
- Support other corporate functions and initiatives where statistical data analysis is needed
- Organize and perform trainings within the site
- Good knowledge of Business Intelligence tools (e.g. QlikView, Power BI, or similar)
- Strong interest in working with business partners to determine how to use data for valuable business solutions
- Aware of the technical platforms used to process data and typical tools used in the implementation of data interfaces
- Experience using statistical computer languages (preferably SQL, alternatively R, Python) to process data and draw insights from large data sets
- Ability to communicate proposals and results in a clear manner supported by data
Qualifications & Experience:
- Higher Education in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or a related discipline, ideally you have some basic finance skills
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Command of Excel is a must (e.g. Power Query, VBA, etc.)
This is the opportunity to join a very dynamic organization, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future. If this sounds exciting, we would love to hear more about you! Please send us your complete application to – preferably via e-mail into one PDF document – to Ms. Emmanuelle Leblanc.
We are looking forward to the opportunity to get to know you.
Only direct applications are considered.
Apply & Further Information
To apply we invite you to send your application along with all pertinent documents – preferably via e-mail in one PDF document – to our HR team through the email listed below. The team is also happy to respond to any questions about the role or Acino, that you might have.
We are looking forward to hearing from you. Only direct applications are considered.Job list