Corporate Legal Counsel (f/m/d) 100%
Miesbach , Germany
Acino AG in Miesbach is a company of the Acino Group (“Acino”). Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company and a leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. Acino out-licenses its own products and manufactures third party products mainly for the European market. In its commercial operations Acino has a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region, and Latin America. We operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust, and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
The position is based in Miesbach (relocation intended during 2020 to Munich) to support Acino’s contract manufacturing and out-licensing business in Switzerland, Germany and Estonia and to provide corporate legal advice to Acino AG, Miesbach.
- Advising the contract manufacturing and out-licensing departments in Zurich and Acino Estonia on all matters of law related to manufacturing and supply and/or packaging by Acino for third parties
- Drafting, reviewing and advising on contract manufacturing agreements, technology transfer and licensing agreements, confidentiality agreements, purchasing, supply and service contracts, development and improvement of relevant templates or standards
- Provision of related training to the business functions and managing related dispute resolution
- Providing corporate legal support to Acino AG, Miesbach
- Second Legal State Exam, Germany (2. Juristisches Staatsexamen)
- At least three to five years of relevant professional working experience either working as an in-house counsel or with a reputable law firm advising on manufacturing and supply contracts
- Solid experience working for an international business
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry or a similar industry (e.g. chemicals) is highly preferred
- Strong knowledge of corporate and contract law as well as willingness and ability to quickly familiarize himself/herself with relevant aspects of Swiss law and the specifics of a pharmaceutical manufacturing business is required
- Strong negotiation, communication and project management skills
- Highly motivated and hard-working person with strong sense of responsibility, integrity and business acumen
- Ability to function well under pressure and with a high workload in a fast-paced environment
- Good teamworking skills to be able to partner effectively with local and HQ (Zürich) management
- Solution and business-oriented working-style and a high service attitude
- Readiness for business travelling (mainly to Switzerland)
- High oral and written proficiency in English and German, including solid English language legal drafting skills
- The position will functionally report to a direct report (Corporate Legal Director) to the Head of Legal and Compliance of the Acino Group based in Zurich
This is the opportunity to join a very dynamic organization, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future. If this sounds exciting, we look forward to hearing from you!
Please send us your complete application to – preferably via e-mail into one PDF document – to Ms. Sandra Gamboni, HR Responsible, telephone +41 61 338 60 00, mail: email@example.com. Only direct applications are considered.
We are looking forward to the opportunity to get to know you.
Apply & Further Information
If you are interested in working for a company that offers such challenging opportunities, we invite you to send your application along with all pertinent documents – preferably via e-mail in one PDF document – to Sandra Gamboni, HR Business Partner Germany.
Sandra Gamboni, HR Business Partner Germany.
Phone +41 61 338 60 00
We are looking forward to meeting you in person. Only direct applications are considered.Job list