Corporate Legal Counsel 100% (f/m)
Zurich, Oerlikon, International/Corporate
Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region, and Latin America, and we operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust, and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
As Corporate Legal Counsel, you will support international licensing and M&A transactions of the Acino Group with a focus on strengthening the business in our core regions (META, ESA, Latam, Russia/CIS). In this context close team work with the Business Development department at the Zurich headquarter and in the regions, and with all other relevant business functions is important.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Legal support to business development transactions of the Acino Group in all relevant stages:
Drafting and negotiation of relevant contracts (NDAs, SPAs, APAs, Licensing Agreements and related contracts like transitional services or manufacturing and supply agreements) / Legal due diligence / Merger filing (if needed) / Legal support to the integration of the acquired businesses
- Leading external counsel, where external law advice is required
- Ensuring that the input provided by different business functions is properly reflected in the transaction documentation
- At least five (5) to seven (7) years of relevant professional working experience either as an in-house counsel or working with a law firm
- Law degree from a reputable University and be qualified to practice law preferably in one of the following jurisdictions: Switzerland, Germany or the United Kingdom
- Solid experience working for an international business. Relevant experience in licensing and M&A (share and asset deal) transactions and international transaction/negotiation experience are important
- Ideally pharma industry background
- Ability to be a true business partner for the Business Development function and to connect well with all different business functions and regions engaged in transactions
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Highly motivated, hard working and possess a strong sense of responsibility, integrity and business acumen. Ability to function well under pressure and with a high workload in a fast-paced environment. Solution and business oriented working-style and a high service attitude are required
- High oral and written proficiency in English language at professional level, including strong English legal language drafting skills is a must. Additional German language skills are a strong asset.
This position is based in Zurich or Munich. If based in Munich, the candidate should be prepared to regularly travel to Switzerland and provide legal support for the corporate administration of Acino AG, Munich.
The position will functionally report to a direct report (Corporate Legal Director) to the Chief Legal & Integrity and Compliance Officer of the Acino Group based in Zurich.
This is the opportunity to join a very dynamic organization, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future. If this sounds exciting, we look forward to hearing from you!
Please use this link to apply!
Only direct applications are considered. No agencies please.