Corporate Legal and Compliance Counsel 100% (f/m/d)
Zurich / Oerlikon, International/Corporate
Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region and Latin America, and operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
This position reports to the Corporate Legal Director, with a dotted line to the Global Head of Integrity and Compliance.
You will provide legal support to Acino’s B2B relations, mainly to Operations and the Swiss Procurement departments (60%), and compliance support to the Global Integrity & Compliance function (40%).
Your responsibilities will include:
- Provide legal support to Direct- and Indirect Procurement, Supply Chain, Out-Licensing and Contract Manufacturing (including contracting and dispute resolution)
- Provide ad-hoc support to other team members of the HQ Legal Department in various fields
- Developing of standards and templates for the supported legal areas
- Developing and providing trainings to Acino’s staff in the supported legal areas
- Provide support on Global Integrity & Compliance matters, including development and roll-out of trainings on compliance topics, development and implementation of compliance policies and processes, development and implementation of compliance monitoring program and contributing to global compliance events
- Provide support for compliance reporting to global compliance committee, board and shareholders
- Provide support to Regional Compliance Teams on an as-needed basis and under the direction of the Global Head of Integrity & Compliance
- Qualified lawyer in Switzerland or any EU member state with 1-3 years of working experience
- Experience with contract matters relevant in an international business
- Good knowledge of international contract law
- Solid negotiation skills
- Familiarity with an integrity & compliance framework, preferably in the pharmaceutical sector
- Highly motivated and hard-working person with strong sense of responsibility and integrity
- Ability to function well under pressure and with a high workload in a fast-paced environment
- Highly responsive and accessible style with a ‘can-do’ attitude, focused on looking for solutions
- Excellent team player and ability to partner effectively with business functions and regional teams
- Desire to learn and able to quickly familiarize with the specifics of an international pharmaceutical business in the supported areas
- Solid communication skills and well-organized, with basic project management skills
- Fluency in English on a professional level is a prerequisite (incl. good drafting and communication skills), German is a plus
This is the opportunity to join a very dynamic organization, where you can actively participate in shaping our future.
Execution, Accountability, Multiplier, Growth Mindset and Explicit are Acino Behaviors.
If this sounds exciting, we look forward to hearing from you!
Please send your application documents in English.
Only direct applications are considered. No agencies please.