Consolidation Specialist (m/f) 80-100%
Zürich, Oerlikon, Switzerland
Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region, and Latin America, and we operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust, and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
Your main responsibilities include:
Consolidation / IFRS
- Monthly consolidation and preparation of internal financial reporting’s in accordance with IFRS including identification and preparation of journal entries on group level
- Preparation of consolidated annual financial statements and annual report in accordance with IFRS
- Review of reporting packages submitted by local accounting departments
- Ensure harmonization of reporting packages of each reporting entity
- Regular update of accounting manual
- Preparation, monitoring and review of weekly cash forecasts including analysis of deviations (group-wide)
- Be the single point of contact for the insurance broker
- Handle all internal and external data requests related to the group insurance programs
- Bachelor degree in economics or a finance related field (or still part-time studying) such as Federal Diploma of Higher Education in Finance / Accounting
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience within a complex organization with exposure to consolidations work
- In-depth knowledge of IFRS and Swiss GAAP
- Previous exposure to the Big 4 and corporate environments would be an asset
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Team player and independently working, flexible and motivated
This is the opportunity to join a very dynamic organization, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future. If this sounds exciting, we would love to hear more about you! Please send us your complete application to – preferably via e-mail into one PDF document – to Ms. Emmanuelle Leblanc.
Emmanuelle Leblanc / HR Specialist / firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to the opportunity to get to know you.
Only direct applications are considered.
If you are interested in working for a company that offers such challenging opportunities, we invite you to send your application along with all pertinent documents – preferably via e-mail in one PDF document – to Mrs. S. Gamboni, Human Resource Management.
Sandra Gamboni, Manager HR
Phone +41 44 555 22 00
We are looking forward to meeting you in person. Only direct applications are considered.Job list