Business Insights Manager, Middle East Turkey & Africa (META)
Dubai UAE, Middle East, Turkey, and Africa
Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region and Latin America, and operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
This position is based in Dubai, UAE and will report directly to the Commercial Excellence Director, Middle East Turkey & Africa (META). This role will be responsible for delivering high quality business insights into META markets and competitors as well as answering ad-hoc requests/questions. The BI Manager will serve as an internal consultant to senior leadership by providing competitive intelligence and strategic insights into Acino’s target markets, thereby helping key internal stakeholders make informed strategic decisions and choices.
Your Responsibilities will be :
- Develop short‐term and long term product and market forecasts for the assigned therapeutic areas, based upon sound assumptions, and present recommendation to stakeholders within the organization.
- Proactively and continuously assess the relevant marketplace and its dynamics, customers and competitors. Provide an unbiased point of view on the performance of markets/brands, supported by facts and evidence actively highlighting the range of challenges facing the business.
- Manage BI needs and data sources (IQVIA, IMS, TMS, etc) to proactively address business issues and opportunities. Offer analysis and insights to influence marketing, sales and commercial strategy.
- Develop research strategies to ensure internal understanding of customer and competitor insights. Manage all aspects of regular BI and performance reports.
- Direct third‐party suppliers in the planning and execution of qualitative and quantitative market research studies when necessary.
- Conduct ongoing analysis of secondary data sources to derive insights regarding competitive activities and performance.
- Lead internal competitive intelligence efforts to ensure the organization anticipates and plans for competitive actions and market events.
- Seek out alternative/creative ways of meeting an information need, considering new techniques to address business challenges.
- Design and implement analytics and performance management reporting, for launch products.
- Apply global standards, models, and templates to drive high standards and consistency in Analytics and Market Research.
Your Profile :
- Minimum 5 years of analytical roles within a commercial function of a consulting or pharma company including working knowledge of various analytical and Market Research capabilities.
- Desire to work in a fast‐paced, agile pharma environment and ability to work closely with agencies and partners to ensure high quality deliverables.
- Extensive knowledge and use of both primary research and secondary data.
- Ability to connect analytics with the overarching business questions, and can understand the link between brand strategy and analytic insights.
- Ability to leverage large, multi-dimensional data sets and qualitative/quantitative MR capabilities to drive decisions. Manage ambiguity by questioning data and/or stakeholder for further nuanced information.
- Ability to operate on less than perfect data, by having a sound logical framework. Develop new ways of thinking about a problem, in order to provide an effective solution.
- A compelling storyteller who is able to socialize the key analysis finding with a strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to frame issues and present to business stakeholders.
- Experienced conducting or managing primary market research with an ability to develop Excel‐based models with strong working knowledge of advanced Microsoft Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency and familiarity with analytics/data tools (e.g. Power BI, Access, Tableau, SQL) is strongly recommended.
Please submit your direct application via this LINK
If you are interested in working for a company that offers such challenging opportunities, we invite you to send your application along with all pertinent documents – preferably via e-mail in one PDF document to the following email address:
We are looking forward to hearing from you. Only direct applications are considered.Job list