Business Analyst, Out-Licensing 100% (f/m)
Zurich, Oerlikon, International/Corporate
Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region, and Latin America, and we operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust, and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
You will work for our Out-Licensing Division with focus on Europe.
In this role, you will report to the Head Out-Licensing and focus on the growth of Out-Licensing business and marketing of new molecules.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Analysis of existing and new business for Out-Licensing (products, customers, countries, etc.)
- Preparation of presentations for internal purpose and customers
- Contribution to Out-Licensing page on Acino website
- Dashboards (IMS data)
- Preparation of reporting for the Management (Monthly Business Review, budget, etc…)
- Analysis of new molecules
- Business Cases new projects
- Market Research (new products, prices, etc.)
- Calculation of tender prices in collaboration with the Tender Manager
- Support in Demand Management (Open orders vs Forecast analysis)
- Follow up on Forecast deviations
- Support on monthly B2B Forecast upload
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Market Research and/or Finance department, ideally in the pharmaceutical industry
- Business mind-set
- Pro-active and communicative
- Ability to stand difficult discussions
- Organized & structured work approach
- Fluent in English & German is a must
- Team player
- Profound knowledge of Microsoft office (especially Excel and Powerpoint etc.) is a must. Knowledge of Thinkcell, Qlikview, SAP is a plus
This is the opportunity to join a very dynamic organization, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future. If this sounds exciting, we would love to hear more about you!
Please use this link to apply!
Please send your application documents in English.
Only direct applications are considered. No agencies please.