Business Accelerator Senior Manager 100% (f/m)
Zurich / Oerlikon, International/Corporate
Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region, and Latin America, and we operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust, and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
In this role you will be responsible to define and to drive global/regional strategic projects, ensuring timely delivery of effective solutions and regular update of Acino ExCom on project implementation. You will report directly to the Global Head of Commercial Operations.
Your main responsibilities include:
This role with work in team with another Accelerator with the same role. Both Accelerators report into the Head of Global Commercial Operations and split the projects scope. Key responsibilities for the role are:
- Design, lead and monitor implementation of strategic/transformative projects at global and regional level
- Define projects goal, deliverables and timeline coordinating cross-functionally.
- Drive the definition of the solution to implement by running meetings/workshops with the functional and regional experts in the organization.
- Ensure the timely delivery of projects results by driving regular meetings with the project team.
- Drive the periodic reporting on the progress of the projects and the impact delivered (monthly and ad hoc reporting):
- Collect the information.
- Structure impactful presentations for Acino Executive Committee and leadership teams.
- Define an implement a communication plan to align the organization on the ‘Accelerator’ role and the key achievements with the strategic projects.
- Drive change management ensuring tangible long term impact for the projects run.
- Establish the role of the newly established Accelerators team by effectively working with the other Accelerator and overall with the Global Commercial Operations team.
- Define and drive initiatives to bring innovation in the organization.
- Provide expertise and tools (templates, excel tools,…) to support the global and regional leadership teams in structuring and managing projects – for initiatives run by the functions/regions.
- Develop project management capabilities in the organization.
- Intellectual Curiosity and Learning Agility: Seek out new information and learning quickly – ability to absorb new concepts, analyze data and ask insightful questions to make effective decisions
- Impact and Influence: Lead through influence, build personal credibility and strong working relationships through quality of contributions, trustworthiness, openness, and candor.
- Collaboration in a matrix organization: Establish and maintain collaboration with many diverse people and cultures on all organization levels
- Decision Making Skills: Utilize an effective decision making process, demonstrates sound judgment, decisiveness and applies a combination of analysis, wisdom, experience and judgment.
- Entrepreneurship: very proactive. Able to identify opportunities to drive impact and to structure projects to capture them
- Project Management Skills: Strong accountability, results oriented, able to prioritize and multitask. Solid approach to problem solving based on strong business acumen
- Communication Skills: Communicate credibly and convincingly, able to build and deliver effective presentation to the company executives as well as functional teams
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry: In-depth knowledge of sales, marketing and business processes in the pharmaceutical industry and ability to analyze complex business issues.
- Familiarity with data analysis & the use of excel
- 8+ years experience in project management or coordination roles with global or regional scope in multinational companies, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in management consulting is a must
- Experience in driving strategic projects/transformational initiatives across different functional areas in Healthcare companies or in management consulting in Healthcare
Experience in the Generics industry and in driving IT projects represents a plus
- Business school graduate with MBA is preferred
- Fluency in written and spoken English
This is the opportunity to join a very dynamic organization, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future. If this sounds exciting, we would love to hear more about you!
Please send your application documents in English.
Only direct applications are considered. No agencies please.