Associate Brand Manager – French West Africa
Cote D'Ivoire - FWA, Middle East, Turkey, and Africa
Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region and Latin America, and operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
This position is based in Cote D’Ivoire (Ivory Coast) and will report directly to the Marketing Manager, French West Africa (FWA). The role will be responsible to develop, manage and coordinate marketing activities & plans for FWA countries. Travel will be required within the cluster as required and permitted by travel conditions. The role will also assist the periodic evaluation of future portfolio expansion opportunities and new brand launches.
Your Responsibilities will be :
- Develop and execute the brand marketing strategies for French West Africa including pre-launch and launch preparation in collaboration with Regional Marketing.
- Ensure approved marketing plans are executed within budget, delivered on time, and in coordination with relevant internal stakeholders and function.
- Develop and execute customer marketing plans that integrate both face-to-face and digital tactics into a seamless customer journey.
- Formulate and interpret customer insights, performance KPIs, and analyze feedback to propose changes and improvements to marketing tactics.
- Interact and build strong working relationships with multiple stakeholders inside Acino, especially the regional Product Managers within META (Middle East, Turkey, Africa) as well as the Commercial teams.
- Align with Regional Marketing team on the launch readiness and launch planning tools and timelines.
- Drive the Brand plan and budget preparation. Ensure the correct phasing of brand plan budgets and the timely execution of the activities planned in the brand plans.
- Present and achieve needed approvals and buy-in for marketing plans with both senior management and the French West Africa field force.
- Work to the highest levels of integrity and compliance, adhering to Acino Standards and Ethics at all times.
Your Profile :
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a Pharmaceutical / Medical field and preferably a Business School degree or MBA.
- 3-5 years of Sales experience with 1-2 years of marketing experience / projects as well as experience in digital approaches (highly preferred).
- Ability to develop implement and execute innovative strategic and tactical plans that are relevant and applicable to French West Africa countries.
- Proven history of seeking out new insights and learning quickly – agility to absorb new concepts, analyze data and ask insightful questions to make effective decisions.
- Ability to work within and lead cross-functional teams as well as “flex” across different types of cultures, complexities, business situations and matrix partners.
- Broad and in-depth understanding of local country issues relative to the pharmaceutical industry
- Effective communication and presentation skills with the ability to create energy and excitement.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and the ability to implement digital & multi-channel engagement.
- Excellent command of English and French (spoken and written)
Please submit your direct application via this LINK
If you are interested in working for a company that offers such challenging opportunities, we invite you to send your application along with all pertinent documents – preferably via e-mail in one PDF document to the following email address:
We are looking forward to hearing from you. Only direct applications are considered.Job list