Accountant, Gulf & Eastern Mediterranean (GEM)
Dubai, UAE, Middle East, Turkey, and Africa
Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region and Latin America, and operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
The position is based in Dubai, UAE and will report directly to the Finance Manager, Gulf & Eastern Mediterranean (GEM). The role will be responsible to carry out general financial accounting duties and accounting requirements for effective distributor management.
Your Responsibilities will be:
- Processing of Distributor Debit Notes (Expense related, Price variance, FOC, Stock adjustment, Expiry etc)
- Preparing month end accruals
- Quarterly Balance sheet reconciliation
- Prepare and share Statement of Accounts with all Distributors at every month end
- Follow up of monthly Account Receivables payments from Distributors
- Quarterly Statement of Account (SoA) reconciliation with each Distributor
- 3-5 years professional experience in a similar role. ACCA or equivalent qualification
- Accuracy and timeliness of data and reports
- Practical understanding of and proficiency in using SAP. Excellent working knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong financial acumen with an ability to interact, cooperate and influence internal and external stakeholders
- Maintain, initiate professional well-organized process to monitor and control tasks
- Highly self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Able to work equally comfortably alone as well as part of a team
- Good problem-solving skills. High level of intellectual curiosity, self-motivated to solve difficult issues, continually seeking ways to improve.
- Excellent command of English (spoken and written). Additional languages an advantage.
This is the opportunity to join a very dynamic organization, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future. If this sounds exciting, we would love to hear more about you!
Please note only direct applications via our HR System will be considered.
If you are interested in working for a company that offers such challenging opportunities, we invite you to send your application along with all pertinent documents – preferably via e-mail in one PDF document to the following email address:
We are looking forward to hearing from you. Only direct applications are considered.Job list