Account Manager Out-Licensing (f/m) 100%
Zürich, Oerlikon, Switzerland
Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region, and Latin America, and we operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust, and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
Your main responsibilities include
Business Development activities
- Responsibility for defined products and customers
- Prolongation of agreements, fixation of new supply prices, addition of new territories
- Contract drafting and negotiations (CDA, MATA, LA and SA, Amendments)
- Handling of Tender quotations in cooperation with the Assistant OL
Reporting / Projects
- Reporting to management (MBR, meeting reports, budget etc…)
- Business risk management, serialization, transfer to Pölva etc.
- Liaises with defined existing customers (regular Business Reviews meetings together with CS and other departments)
- Defines tender prices in cooperation with the Assistant OL
- Coordinates projects like transfer Pölva, serialization etc.
- Supports reporting processes
- Participates in OL conferences, CPHI
- BD experience (min. 5 years) in the pharmaceutical industry
- Business mind-set
- Customer focused
- Pro-active and communicative
- Ability to stand difficult discussions with customers
- Organized & structured work approach
- Fluent in English
- Team player
- Experience with Microsoft office (Excel, Powerpoint etc.)
- Willingness to travel
This is the opportunity to join a very dynamic organization, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future. If this sounds exciting, we would love to hear more about you! Please send us your complete application to – preferably via e-mail into one PDF document – to Ms. Emmanuelle Leblanc.
Emmanuelle Leblanc / HR Specialist / firstname.lastname@example.org / We are looking forward to the opportunity to get to know you.
Only direct applications are considered.
If you are interested in working for a company that offers such challenging opportunities, we invite you to send your application along with all pertinent documents – preferably via e-mail in one PDF document – to Mrs. S. Gamboni, Human Resource Management.
Sandra Gamboni, Manager HR
Phone +41 44 555 22 00
We are looking forward to meeting you in person. Only direct applications are considered.Job list