Senior Global HRBP/Head of Organizational Development
Zurich / Oerlikon, Switzerland
Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region, and Latin America, and we operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust, and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
We are currently looking for:
Senior Global HRBP/Head of Organizational Development. This position will be based in our Zurich HQ, reporting directly to CHRO.
In this role, you are accountable for defining and executing global Organizational Development strategy and advising key corporate executives on all HR related matters and global to enable the organization to reach its current and future business objectives.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Drive diagnosis of organizational challenges and opportunities at global level
- Design and implement effective Organizational Development programs, policies and processes globally
- Define and implement appropriate corporate culture in line with organization’s business objectives
- Be a trusted advisor to key executive leaders in organization’s HQ for all HR related matters
- Drive collaboration by establishing effective and collaborative relationships with stakeholders from business and HR
- Proven tactical expertise in OD and change management methodologies and global project delivery
- 10+ year experience as HR Business Partner to executive stakeholders within an international organization preferably within a pharmaceutical company
- Proven ability to facilitate, persuade, influence and build credibility with all levels and all functions
- Hands on approach and ability to execute tasks on tactical level
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English, any other language is a plus
This is the opportunity to join a very dynamic organization, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future. If this sounds exciting, we would love to hear more about you! Please apply here
Please note only direct applications via our HR system will be considered and you must have valid right to work in Switzerland.