Egypt National Sales Manager
Cairo, Egypt, Middle East & Africa
Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region, and Latin America, and we operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust, and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
In the Middle East & Africa region we are looking for National Sales Manager based in our Cairo office.This position will achieve agreed sales/ productivity/ performance & targets and to grow market shares for defined products in the country through leadership, management, direction and coaching of the sales team, in accordance with the marketing and sales plans. Conduct regular field visits and work independently on maintaining contacts with the relevant HCPs, KOLs and decision makers to evaluate execution of the sales strategies and to identify new business opportunities.
• Meet or exceed sales targets (e.g. units, value, market share, share of wallet) and grow these parameters within agreed budgets and timescales – through effective leadership of sales team.
• Precisely execute the sales strategy reflected in relevant customer segmentation (HCP) and specific targeting per segment, with focus on defined value proposition.
• Conduct meaningful analysis of all current reporting dashboards and reports to shape activities to increase productivity.
• Achieve agreed contact, coverage and frequency targets through face to face and meetings and manage delivery of customer centric activities with all primary and secondary care customers – within operating budget.
• Recruit, retain, motivate, coach and develop associates, in accordance to their potential and
developmental needs -working in conjunction and support from sales training and HR departments.
• Ensure outstanding personal and team knowledge, and understanding of Company priority products,
technical information, product strategy, positioning, key messages and programs.
• Implement with excellence the sales and marketing campaigns adhering always to the relevant Codes of Practice/regulations.
• Ensure effective communication which reflects leadership, focus, direction and motivation of the sales team.
• Ensure timely team utilization of MI and its related functionalities as to maintain customer data, report call and improve productivity.
• Work to the highest levels of integrity and compliance, adhering to Acino Standards of Business Conduct and Ethics.
Experience & Knowledge
• Proven track record of outstanding sales performance, preferably with experience in building new
organizations and product launches. Demonstrable experience and success in the GIT market segment
• 3 years’ recent experience in a Senior Sales Management position in the Egyptian market
• Demonstrable leadership in working with subordinates / peers and superiors
• Demonstrable success in building productive relationships with internal company staff and external customers
• Demonstrable experience of successful implementation of tactical plans and achievement of stretch
• Deep understanding of Pharmaceutical Industry in Egypt
• Knowledge of financial principles and how to manage budgets
• Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences
• Full proficiency in Arabic and English
This is the opportunity to join a very dynamic organization, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future. If this sounds exciting, we would love to hear more about you! Please send us your complete application to -Careers.Dubai@acino.swiss
We are looking forward to the opportunity to get to know you. Only direct applications to Careers.Dubai@acino.swiss will be processed. Position will be closed January 15 2020
Apply & Further Information
If you are interested in working for a company that offers such challenging opportunities, we invite you to send your application along with all pertinent documents – preferably via e-mail in one PDF document to the following email address:
We are looking forward to hearing from you. Only direct applications are considered.Job list